Carlson SurvCE is the first choice in data collection software, combining advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and sheer capability
* Get the software that supports a wide variety of equipment, old or new
* Enjoy excellent, free (and prompt) technical support
* Be heard – Carlson listens to its customers’ input for new features or drivers for all of its products
Carlson SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/ robotic total stations.
See Available Discounts in Cart
SurvCE is available in more than two dozen languages. These include: English, Spanish, French, French (Canadian), Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, simplified Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more.
1. “One Touch” points feature selection.
2. Graphical Stakeout Interface based on motion. Two-step stakeout procedure
for navigation and proximity provide a new and original stakeout method that increases productivity and ease-of-use. The new guidance symbols combine well with the e-bubble and other sensor icons to provide intuitive real time information that takes the operator to the point quickly and accurately.
3. Easy-select target feature. Allows user to preconfigure rod heights and targets and switch between them intuitively and easily from all live survey screens.
4. New GNSS mission planning feature computes satellite availability, this includes:
a. Graphics for number of satellites and DOP curves
b. User defined list for obstructions masking.
5. SurvCE LDL (Live Digital Leveling) Full management for IMU sensors in GNSS units. New
features perform accurate and reliable measurements by reducing and compensating for errors due to vertical positioning of the pole.
6. New GNSS antenna library. Fully compatible with NGS-NOAA catalog and now supporting all NGS Absolute and Relative Antennas calibration.
7. Improved memory management to allow bigger user files (dxf-dwg, tin, geoids…).
8. Edit Centerline now has the ability to add curves and spirals by fitting the existing Pls.
9. GPS-Search Improvements for motorized Total Stations – search is quicker and more effective. Provides new distance setting from prism to GPS for better matching and a new more handy icon to perform the search.
10. Extended Point-List format to allow longer points IDs and descriptions with its new binary format that expands the point information.
An alternative to optical tracking, Follow Me continuously turns the total station towards the prism using the GNSS location. Say goodbye to stray reflectors and lengthy searches, and say hello to a total station that is ready when you are.
Use smart lock for a smarter survey. The software will automatically detect when you are slowing to take a measurement and lock on the prism so that it’s ready to go as fast as you can hit store.
With smart staking, it will no longer be necessary to maintain optical tracking during stakeout. Keep your stakeout directions fresh using the GNSS receiver as you make your way to your stakeout point. When you get close, the total station will automatically turn and lock on the prism for the final staking precision you need.
SurvCE will automatically cross-check your total station and GNSS positions and warn you when they differ, so you can cross stray reflectors and false-fixes off your worry list.
You always know where you are, and now your software will too. With backup tracking, SurvCE will automatically show your GNSS position on the map when your total station isn’t locked.
Easy hybrid-resection allows for setup anywhere using GPS positions to calculate the total station occupied point and orientation. Measurements from the GPS and RTS are time-synchronized for an accurate and simple one-tap resection measurement.
Simplify setup by seamlessly auto-localizing your GPS receiver as you store total station points.
Easy Setup Wizard-
The easy setup wizard walks you through setup using auto-localization, hybrid resection, or hybrid localization, then finishes with a Cross-Check to get you up and running quickly and confidently.