SurvCE is available in more than two dozen languages. These include: English, Spanish, French, French (Canadian), Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, simplified Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more.
Major New Features and Improvements: SurvCE 6.0
- SurvCE now offers the Hybrid+ Survey module to survey with both GPS and Total Station at the same time. Visit www.survce.com/hybrid for more details.
- Log Raw GPS has been redesigned to allow static logging without configuring an RTK Rover or Base. The process has been streamlined for ease of use.
- SurvCE now offers an advanced total station search icon to allow selection of search type from inside of any live survey screen.
- GNSS Analysis has been updated to the 2017 version.
- SurvCE now supports a laser pointer icon in all live survey screens for any total station with a laser pointer.
- SurvCE now supports web map overlays from Google, Open Street Maps, ArcGIS REST, and user defined Web Map Servers (WMS/WMTS/TMS).
- SurvCE can now read and export PRJ projection files.
- SurvCE now includes Snap options inside of store points to facilitate drawing in the field as part of the survey process. An UNDO option has also been included.
- Total station control icons Search, Lock/Track, Target, and Laser Pointer will now be available in more screens.
- A new status icon will now show the status of the instrument connection from all screens.
- SurvCE now includes a “GIS Inspector” feature in the Map screen that allows viewing and editing GIS attributes as linework is created and edited.
- SurvCE now supports obstructed view stakeout mode.
- SurvCE now includes a “Surface Inspector” for elevation difference which allows storing and staking points from the surface as well as viewing cut/fill to the surface using Snaps.
- SurvCE now displays a red tolerance bar to indicate that a measurement is currently outside of a user defined tolerance.
- SurvCE now supports an automatic backsight check in the joystick screen.
- Auto by Interval when level now stores the most level reading which was recorded during the required level tolerance period.
- SurvCE now supports continuous reflectorless measurement for total stations which support the feature.
- SurvCE now offers the ability to demo the roading module on an already registered copy of the software.
- SurvCE now supports a two-prism pole in the 2-Point offset routine.
Major New Features and Improvements: SurvCE 5.0
1. “One Touch” points feature selection.
2. Graphical Stakeout Interface based on motion. Two-step stakeout procedure
for navigation and proximity provide a new and original stakeout method that increases productivity and ease-of-use. The new guidance symbols combine well with the e-bubble and other sensor icons to provide intuitive real time information that takes the operator to the point quickly and accurately.
3. Easy-select target feature. Allows user to preconfigure rod heights and targets and switch between them intuitively and easily from all live survey screens.
4. New GNSS mission planning feature computes satellite availability, this includes:
a. Graphics for number of satellites and DOP curves
b. User defined list for obstructions masking.
5. SurvCE LDL (Live Digital Leveling) Full management for IMU sensors in GNSS units. New
features perform accurate and reliable measurements by reducing and compensating for errors due to vertical positioning of the pole.
6. New GNSS antenna library. Fully compatible with NGS-NOAA catalog and now supporting all NGS Absolute and Relative Antennas calibration.
7. Improved memory management to allow bigger user files (dxf-dwg, tin, geoids…).
8. Edit Centerline now has the ability to add curves and spirals by fitting the existing Pls.
9. GPS-Search Improvements for motorized Total Stations – search is quicker and more effective. Provides new distance setting from prism to GPS for better matching and a new more handy icon to perform the search.
10. Extended Point-List format to allow longer points IDs and descriptions with its new binary format that expands the point information.
Major New Features and Improvements: SurvCE 4.0
- Supports full output reporting in GNSS analysis
- GPS base records from the raw file may be processed into the CRD File
- Has full compatibility with the Stewart Weir Software
- Enhanced performance on new capacitive screen data collectors
- Description edit boxes now allow easy access to feature code list
- Field-to-Finish supports creating circles
- Point project automatically creates a customizable output file containing station, offset, and elevation and other user-defined fields
- Supports LandXML Road Model
- Allows GIS storing in any stakeout routine
- Supports text import from drawings
- RW5 file now reads and writes faster
- Supports freehand sketching in the map screen
- Brazil SIRGAS 2000 UTM Zone 18S is now supported
- Supports scalable pixels in background images
- Calculate Area/ Sliding uses a new faster and more robust method
Major New Features and Improvements: SurvCE 3.0
- Ability to stake roads by complete LandXML Road Model—a new method augmenting “By Sections,” “By Templates,” and “From Map”
- Ability to use point “blocks” from drawings as point symbols or as objects to snap to for stakeout or for creating alignments, with GIS attributes associated with blocks recognized;
- Messaging and file transfer office to field or peer-to-peer in field;
- New techniques for best fit smooth curves and tangent curves using Field-to-Finish;
- Use of RTCM 3.1 messages from virtual reference stations to auto-compute grid and geoid shifts.